Below you will find a list of the most commonly asked questions and our answers to them. If you have additional questions you can click HERE.
- ABSOLUTELY, PLEASE DO! That's what we are here for. Our designs stay on the website and we are constantly adding new ones on top of customs. We have flat pricing for each garment style from YS to 3X. Every month we run a special and you can find more information on that either in our VIP group or by visiting the SALE tab on our website.
- Maybe. There's a real possibility it won't if you would like your items within our listed TAT. If you require a matching run, please message us to discuss, we are more than happy to accommodate we just don't want to keep folks waiting. Unfortunately there are Global shortages in the industry that at times can make it near impossible to have a truly matching run of some things.
- Absolutely, just make sure you enter the customers address for the SHIPPING address and try to leave us a little note at checkout if you can.
I'd like an update on my order.
- TAT stands for turnaround time; the length of time it will take for us to complete your order before it will ship out of our facility. It is the same thing as processing time. Keep in mind TAT and processing time are separate from shipping time.
- This is the method of shipping you choose at checkout; it's an estimation of how long it will take you to receive the item once it has been picked up from our facility.
- You can always find this information on the banner at the top of the website.
- You can find this information in the descriptions of the items. It can vary due to nationwide stock shortages. They are ALWAYS Unisex unless it states otherwise.
- Absolutely, all the time! Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- We understand everyone is busy, we get it, we are too. With that being said we like for our customers to do some research and digging themselves before reaching out to us (it helps prevent orders from being delayed). We've taken the time to put the answers everywhere and would appreciate those resources being used, which i'm sure you can appreciate. However, if you can't find your answer, you've looked everywhere we recommend or you're simply confused...please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
- While we are geared more towards boutiques; that is not a requirement. We are priced low but do not require a tax ID or resale license. Anyone is welcome to buy from us!
- We do not.
- Nope, no need!
- DTG or Direct to Garment is essentially a giant "inkjet" style printer that prints directly onto your 50% cotton or more garment with a special ink. It's long lasting for wear, doesn't crack and just follows garment care instructions. It's awesome!
- We currently own two Brother GTX Pro B's which are intended for bulk printing. You won't find many folks printing direct to garment in bulk because most of the printers out there aren't designed to be super efficient with the ink. That's what makes us special, we have TWO printers DEDICATED for BULK printing so we are able to offer some pretty awesome prices on our DTG items!
- These are services that allow you to checkout and pay for your purchase in FOUR easy payments with NO credit check.
What is ShipTection Insurance and how do I file a claim?
- It is a premium shipping insurance that covers damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Click HERE to report a missing or damaged item. Please include order number, photos of packaging, items and invoice.
We are located at 3564 Yadkinville Rd, Winston Salem, 27106. We have a storefront, come see us!
Can I use your mockups or get a watermark free copy?
- Absolutely to both! If you use our mockups please make sure you cover our watermark with your own or just leave ours in place...totally up to you. It's not only required by us but also any designers we use for graphics as well. Failure to do so will result ion your being banned from purchasing from us in the future.
- To obtain a watermark free copy just shoot us a message or check the VIP group!
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Not generally, but there are a few exceptions.
- If we've made a mistake and sent the wrong size/garment/design; we are going to mail you the correct items along with a label to send us the wrong ones back. Easy peasy!
- It is a readily purchased item that we feel as though we could easily resell.
- The garment has some sort of damage that we missed before sending out. (Oops, so sorry!)
- All issue must be reported within 48 hours per our policies.
Can I cancel my order?
- Unfortunately you cannot due to our process moving so quickly to obtain stock for our orders. The exception to this is if we have an issue and we have posted it in the group and made it an option.
Can I add on to my order?
- Sometimes, it's just going to depend. The answer is generally no for confusion sake, but in the rare case we haven't already printed your invoice and moved it along in the process, we are more than happy to! Just shoot us a message and ask.
What is the dark rectangle or "sticky" looking box on the shirt? (it's also sometimes a bit yellow if it's gotten a lot of heat)
- This happens sometimes and we are always perfecting our process to make it less noticeable upon receipt. It's really just pre-treat which is a special glue and water mixed together. 99.9% of the time it washes right out and looks good as new. This is why we recommend to always wash before wear and also before messaging about it.
What if my package arrives damaged or is missing (i.e. says delivered but is clearly not at your home)?
- If it's damaged and you purchased Shiptection insurance file a claim ASAP by emailing us at email@example.com, please include the issue, order number, photos of packaging, items and receipt when contacting us.
- If it's damaged and you did not purchase ShipTection insurance: Unfortunately there is nothing we are able to do on our end but we are happy to direct you how to get help ASAP.
- If your package is Priority Mail you can go here to begin the claims process for your items: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If your package is First Class Mail we encourage you to go here and follow USPS's instructions: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
- If it's missing, you should first check with your neighbors because it's likely it got mis-delivered. If a neighbor doesn't seem to have it, we also encourage waiting 2 days as sometimes they are marked as delivered when in fact...they're not and is a known issue within the USPS system. If you purchased ShipTection insurance, it's time to use it! You'll simply email us as stated in the first bullet point.
I ordered transfers and tees but i only received my transfers, what gives?!
- This sort of goes back to TAT. If you'll notice different items have different TATs listed. This is also why you may encounter shipping to be higher. A good rule of thumb is to login to your account and view exactly what has been fulfilled and what is still outstanding.
I ordered transfers...where are they?
- That depends, did you order a pre-order? If so, those do not ship until 7 to 10 business days after the CLOSE date on the listing. If you aren't sure if you ordered a pre-order, login to your account or check your receipt and you can view the title of the items you purchased and there should be a date.
- If you did not order a pre-order then definitely shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org